Samstag, 31. Dezember 2016

the annoying kind of art

I seriously think that photography is the most annoying kind of art. Not only do you destroy every valuable moment by pressing your camera knob rather than being present in it + spoiling the moment for others as well, also your reality is filtered through plastic and glass. There are a lot of other art forms too, where the result is influenced by chance and external variables. In photography a lot of it is not even influenced by you rather then controlled. My relationship with photography is a very love-hate one. Thanks to Andreas Mühe and Yann Stofer for restoring my love for it and convincing me that not everyone taking pictures is an incredible asshole getting on my nerves during or in situations i would just love to dwell in.

Picture by Yann Stofer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen